Buy Ubiquiti Bullet M5 HP 802.11a/n 320mW Outdoor Wireless Radio AP/Bridge from Techspots
Ubiquiti Bullet M5 HP 802.11a/n 320mW Outdoor Wireless Radio AP/Bridge is an airMAX Bullet radio, operating with high power on 5GHz frequency. It features a weatherproof gasket integrated into the connector.
5GHz High Power 802.11a/n Outdoor Radio System
100Mbps+ of REAL TCP/IP Throughput over outdoor multi-km links
Bullet does not include a PoE injector or power supply.
Recommended DC voltage range is 10V to 24V.
Add a power injector, add an antenna, and go!
BulletM5 HP Specifications:
• Processor Specs: Atheros SOC, MIPS 24 KC, 400MHz
• Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: Integrated N-type Male Jack (connects directly to antenna)
• Enclosure Size: 15.2 x 3.7 x 3.1cm
• Weight: 0.18kg
• Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• Up to 24V
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 80°C
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% condensing
• Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
• Max. Power Consumption: 6W
• Operating Frequency: 5745 – 5825MHz
Technical Information and Support
Bullet M5HP Data Sheet
- 25 dBm /- 2dB Atheros chipset,
- MIPS 24KC, 400MHz,
- 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash,
- 1 x 10/100 Base-TX (Cat.5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface,