STAFIX X6 Energizer
STAFIX X6 Energizer Unique, 3-in-1 energizer provides multiple power options for ultimate flexibility. Designed to handle multi-wire fence systems of up to 60 km (40 ha). High voltage terminal enables bi-polar operation that ensures performance in exceptionally low conductive soil areas and allows farmers to reduce the fence voltage if required. Indicator lights to show output voltage and battery condition for quick diagnostics.
Adjustable output power and pulse speed to allow greater stock control and battery saving. Cyclic Wave technology to give a cleaner, more efficient pulse, which means more voltage at the far end of the fence line.
Day and night sensor, to allow the user to set either fast at night or slow at night functions for flexible stock control and battery saving. Flexible mounting techniques makes easy mounting on wall or fence post.
Made in New Zealand. Includes power adapter and battery lead set. 2 year warranty. Repairable.
- Cyclic Wave™ technology. Provides a cleaner, more powerful pulse, maximising the energy that travels down the fence for optimal stock control
- Bi-polar technology. Enables the user to power a fence system to perform exceptionally well in dry, low conductive soil
- Solar compatible. Electrify your fence with solar power by connecting solar panels to any Stafix Unigizer. The solar panels charge the battery connected to the Unigizer, for reliable livestock control
- Indicator lights (voltage and battery). Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Battery saver. Microprocessor technology automatically adjusts the output energy depending on the battery condition. This feature extends battery life and is particularly efficient when used in solar installations
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply
- Versatile power options. Can be used in mains, battery or solar power applications, providing convenient, versatile livestock control
- Half voltage terminal
- Adjustable output power and pulse speeds.