Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera with 18-140mm Lens – 20.9MP
With a wide ISO range up to 51,200, remarkable noise reduction, rapid write speeds and virtually zero lag, the Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera with 18-140mm Lens – 20.9MP is ready for your next challenge.
8 fps continuous shooting
Improved buffer for shooting RAW
Capture 8 frames per second continuously, up to 100 JPEG Fine frames or up to 50 14-bit lossless compressed RAW frames. With up to 50 RAW shots captured, continue taking photos even while the previous RAW images are being written to the memory card.
Powerful focusing system
Lock on to fast subjects with 51 available focus points, 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF for sharper, faster detection in low light.
The D7500 uses the same 180,000-pixel RGB sensor as the D500 to detect human faces and improve AF performance during high speed shooting.
Follow your inspiration
The D7500 handles like a dream—and it handles the elements too—so you’re free to follow your passion, wherever it leads.
- 20.9 mega-pixels CMOS Sensor
- Large 3.2” 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality
- 4K Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4K UHD Time-Lapse and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon SnapBridge App
- DX format
- 51-point AF system features group-area AF for secure subject tracking
- SnapBridge support lets you connect the camera to a compatible smart device via built-in Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®
- 100-51200 ISO
- EN-EL15a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera Kit
- User manual