ER-X Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X, 5-Port, single Passive PoE
Take advantage of fast Gigabit Ethernet data speeds with the ER-X Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X, 5-Port, single Passive PoE from Ubiquiti Networks. This router comes equipped with a total of five Gigabit Ethernet ports: one data/PoE input port, three data ports, and one data/PoE passthrough port. Inside the router you will find a 880 MHz dual-core processor along with 256 MB of DDR3 RAM and 256 MB of NAND code storage.
The advanced hardware found inside this Ubiquiti Networks router allows you to leverage the power of PoE. Eliminate the need for power adapters and power the EdgeRouter X with 24 V passive PoE input. You can also utilize the PoE passthrough feature to power a single airMAX device.
PoE Versatility-The EdgeRouter ER-X, can be powered by an external power adapter or 24 V passive PoE input. A passive PoE passthrough option is available to support a single airMAX device.
Configuration Methods- Powered by a proprietary and intuitive graphical interface, EdgeOS, this EdgeRouter X can easily be configured for the routing, security, and management features required to run your network efficiently. For advanced network professionals, an integrated CLI is available for quick and direct access using familiar commands.
Intuitive User Interface- The EdgeRouter X provides a graphical user interface designed for convenient setup and control. Accessed via a network port and web browser, the user-friendly interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, displaying physical connectivity, speed, and status. The Dashboard displays detailed statistics: IP information, MTU, transmit and receive speeds, and status for each physical and virtual interface.
Edge Operating System
EdgeOS is a sophisticated operating system with robust features, including:
• VLAN interfaces for network segmentation
• Static routes and support of routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, and BGP
• Firewall policies and NAT rules
• DHCP services
• Quality of Service (QoS)
• Network administration and monitoring tools
• Administrator and operator accounts
• Comprehensive IPv6 support
Configuration by CLI
The CLI provides quick and flexible configuration by command line and features the following:
• For power users, configuration and monitoring of all advanced features
• Direct access to standard Linux tools and shell commands
• CLI access through the serial console port, SSH, Telnet, and the graphical user interface
• 5 x Gigabit RJ45 ports
• Passive PoE passthrough option
• Power via 24 V passive PoE or power adapter
• Ports configurable for line-rate, Layer-2 switching
• 130 kpps for 64-byte packets
• 1 Gbps for 1518-byte packets
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Wireless LAN features|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||5|
|WAN connection||Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Data network||Not supported|
|Colour of product||Black|