Cisco Switch Catalyst 9200 – C9200L-24P-4G-E
Simplicity without compromise
Cisco Catalyst C9200L-24P-4G switch extends the power of intent-based networking and Catalyst 9000 hardware and software innovation to a broader set of deployments. With its family pedigree, the Catalyst 9200 Series delivers the best-of-breed features like enterprise-grade high security, resiliency, and IT simplicity that helps make for a great experience.
Optimization and Cost Reduction
As foundational building blocks for the Cisco Digital Network Architecture, Catalyst C9200L-24P-4G switch helps simplify complexity, optimize IT, and reduce operational costs by leveraging intelligence, automation and human expertise that no other vendor can deliver regardless of where you are in the intent-based networking journey. With full PoE+ capability, power and fan redundancy, stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps, modular uplinks, Layer 3 feature support, and cold patching, the C9200L-24T Catalyst 9200 Series Switch is the industry’s unparalleled solution with differentiated resiliency and progressive architecture for cost-effective branch-office access.
Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series Switches features, benefits and specifications:
- Security: Best-in-class security portfolio is anchored by Talos, Trustworthy Solutions, MACsec encryption, and segmentation. Get advanced security features that protect the integrity of your hardware, software, and all data that flows through the switch.
- Resilience: The C9200L-24P-4G provides enterprise-level resiliency with FRU power supplies and fans, modular uplinks, cold patching, and perpetual PoE to help keep your business up and running seamlessly
- IT simplicity: Get a simple web UI or Cisco DNA Center provisioning, combined with the open APIs of Cisco IOS XE and the programmability of the UADP ASIC technology. The Catalyst C9200L-24P-4G switch provides simple operation now, with investment protection for future innovations
- Data and full PoE+ option
- 24 ports of 1G
- 4 x 1G SFP fixed uplinks
- Up to 24 ports of full 30W PoE+
- SD-Access, Cisco StackWise technology, MACsec-128
- Redundant power supplies and fans
- Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW)