Cable tester 4 in 1 Generic
The remote tester is a palm-sized unit with four different testing ports: RL-45, RJ-11, USB, and BNC, for the testing of today’s most popular media. This unit can be used to verify the condition of cables, both before and after their installation. The passive module can be separated for testing the remote end of installed network cabling.
One button testing offers easy operation and multiple LEDs give clear testing results. The unit will also automatically shut off when not in use.
1. Can test four kinds of wires, that are RJ11/RJ45/BNC/USB.
2. Easily visible LED screen displays connection and fault operation status. Display connected wires, crossover wires.
3. One-touch test is simple. Beeps sound provides audible test results.
4. Test the installed cable or jumper.
5. Automatic scanning detection network cable, detecting the jump, short circuit, short circuit and the order of the core.
Tester Port: RJ45 cable, RJ11 telephone line, USB cable, BNC coaxial line.
Power: 9V battery (Without battery)
Package Weight: 236g
Size: Approx. 14.3 * 8.5 * 2.6cm / 5.63 * 3.35 * 1.02inch
1 x Remote Cable Tester (Including Remote and Master Unit )